Monday, July 19, 2010

Tea Parties & Picnics

One of my favorite things to do is have a tea party, especially outside at my favorite park that I like to call "Secret Park", since it's somewhat secluded and reminds me of The Secret Garden, except maybe not as whimsical. So, when Karissa and Lexi told me they'd like to have a tea party again, they came over and we had a wonderful time. We had it indoors, then went to Secret Park, and eventually made it to Value Village for some good ol' thrifting. No one found anything, so we ended up going to another park in Lake City with a few other people and played this game, Ninja. 'Twas fun.






Anyway, I know I've just started this blog and only posted one thing, then ended up going on a little hiatus, so I apologize for that. I hope that I can use this blog to sort out my daily inspirations, so I'll try to be a little bit better about that.

P.S. photos of the tea party coming soon!

Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment